7 Spots in Your Home You’re Forgetting to Clean
With so much in your home to clean before the holidays, it’s easy to forget a corner or two. However, some spots in the home go uncleaned almost all year long! What are the top places in your home that you are forgetting to clean? Park Avenue Cleaning has the answer!
The 7 Top Spots You’re Forgetting to Clean
- Under Furniture: When you peek under your sofa or your bed, are there dust bunnies or old tissues sitting there? It isn’t just the area under your furniture that should be cleaned, but also the actual underside of the furniture. Dust and debris can easily cling to the bottom of bed frames, chair seats and table braces.
- Baseboards and Walls: Be honest, when was the last time you washed your walls or cleaned your baseboards? Dust can lurk on textured wallpaper or smooth walls, so it’s important to regularly dust the walls and baseboards to prevent build-up. In areas of your home with higher humidity levels, like the kitchen and bathroom, you might need to use a damp cloth when cleaning.
- Top of Picture Frames: With so many places to dust, it’s understandable that you’re forgetting to clean the top of picture frames. A disposable duster with an extendable handle can do the trick, or you can trust the professionals at Park Avenue Cleaning to dust them on your behalf.
- Air Filters: If you use a central heating or air conditioning system like most homes and apartments, you need to change your air filters regularly. If you don’t have a clean filter, particles will be passed right through, and your HVAC system will be working harder to keep up. Clean air filters also help to prevent household allergies from acting up.
- Cleaning Tools: Are you cleaning the things that you use to clean? If your vacuum and other cleaning supplies are dirty, you could just be spreading more dirt around when you are attempting to clean.
- Toothbrush Holder: Did you realize the place you set your toothbrush every day has tons of germs on and around it? Clean the toothbrush holder on a regular basis to prevent gross build-up.
- Stuffed Animals: You might not be forgetting to clean your child’s stuffed animals as much as they don’t want you to clean them, but this is especially important during cold and flu season. Stuffed animals accumulate a ton of germs and dirt every week, so throw them in the washing machine or vacuum them regularly.
Never Forget to Clean a Spot with Park Avenue Cleaning
Park Avenue Cleaning, LLC provides white glove cleaning services to homeowners and business owners throughout the greater Baltimore area. Experience a truly remarkable clean with our services! To learn more and schedule your home appraisal cleaning, call us today at (877) 546-9837.